Originating from Seattle, Washington, NextPair’s leadership is guided by over 15 years of industry experience and by their own preferences as consumers of corrective eyewear. They understand the struggle and hassle in finding that next pair of glasses that fit you perfectly, without breaking your bank account.
- NextPair sources high-quality materials from selected luxury-brand factories worldwide and manufactures all custom-designed glasses on German machines.
- NextPair’s standards are 50% higher than required by FDA for prescriptions.
- Each pair of NextPair is produced and inspected individually.
- NextPair lenses feature 100% UV protection with anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, and smudge-proof coating.
- NextPair offers a lifetime warranty on all glasses.
- NextPair’s direct to consumer model allows for lower pricing without sacrificing quality.
- NextPair’s eyeglasses are sent straight to the consumer from the factory, without the additional costs or profits of any retailer in the middle.
- NextPair works with most vision insurance providers and is an eligible expense for flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings accounts (HSA).
DARE TO BE PICKY
In-house design teams have created several collections including the throwback “Retro Collection” inspired by vintage elements from the 80’s and redesigned for perfect integration of practicality and personality. Names of frames conjure a connection to personality traits – Amari, Reese, Bowie, Nevada, and Noel.
Their line of “protective” eyewear isn’t for construction workers or landscapers, they are designed for the tech industry – protecting the eyes of engineers and innovators from long hours of computer screen glare, blocking the harmful blue light and radiation coming from digital screens, soothes digital eye strain, and protects your vision.
The “Eco Collection” is made with a more sustainable acetate with twenty times less Benzoyl and sturdier with a polished finish. After all, environment is an important social responsibility NextPair shares.
EASIER THAN PIE
NextPair is an e-commerce eyewear company and believes ordering should be simple.
Using the in-depth diagrammed sizing guide, you can choose a frame style that will fit your facial features. Next, choose a color, select single vision or multifocal, add lens treatments to filter light or darken under UV rays, or turn any frame into sunglasses. You can easily measure your pupillary distance and upload that with your prescription, process payment, and your NextPair will arrive in about 7 days – or you can choose priority shipping if you need them even faster.
The result is luxury eyewear at an affordable price – something NextPair’s founders have worked so hard to achieve. At a time of uncertainty, NextPair is offering their buyers a little extra peace of mind.
For any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.